What is it like to work with Jeff?I enjoy pursuing excellence. I’m not perfect, but I am determined to get it right. I put a high priority on relationships which leads to a more consultative
Selling & Buying with Jeff Dieffenbach
Dated: October 3 2023
- What is it like to work with Jeff?
- I enjoy pursuing excellence. I’m not perfect, but I am determined to get it right. I put a high priority on relationships which leads to a more consultative approach to helping clients. I believe that family is important, and because of that I sometimes need to prioritize my own family above an appointment.
- How well do you know the area?
- I grew up in western Berks county and live in northern Lancaster county since 2006. My family and I absolutely love the area’s mix of rolling hills and valleys, open and wooded land. The majority of my business is in the area encompassed by Lancaster, Lebanon, and Reading cities.
- Why should they work with you instead of a different agent?
- We make the process of Buying and selling real estate as smooth as we can, eliminating as much stress as we possibly can. I’m not interested in working with people that don’t want to work with me, I want you to want to work with me, we are working as partners to reach YOUR real estate goals.
- How responsive are you?
- I do my best to respond within an hour, its not a guarantee, but I work hard to make it happen. I also have a family and there are times that they take priority. You can ALWAYS call, text, email me, it is never a bother. I will always get back to you.
- What can they expect from you?
- This is YOUR decision, I can’t make the decision for you. I’m happy to help you with the decision by giving you information, and even helping with a framework on HOW to make the decision as well as my own opinion. Regardless, I’m giving it everything I’ve got to help you reach your goals and feel confident in the decision you make.
- How much experience do you have?
- I started selling real estate full time in 2008, since then I’ve been blessed to help more than 500 families.
- Do you have any specialties or niches?
- If there is real estate involved, I’m interested in helping you. I believe that owning real estate helps families increase their quality of living. It also contributes to significant family wealth, so I love all real estate. I have a special appreciation for properties that have some acreage with them, something about open spaces really speaks to me. I also like commercial real estate, helping a business find space that helps them grow and provide more jobs is very rewarding.
- What is it like to work with me? I enjoy pursuing excellence. I’m not perfect, but I am determined to get it right. I put a high priority on relationships which leads to a more consultative approa....